asked on 9th Aug 2011 | 2 Answers | Answer It!
You may be doing it incorrectly. First please follow the steps below and then let me know if the issue persisted or got resolved:
• Using the Selection tool , select one or more text fields on the Stage.
• In the Property inspector (Window > Properties), select a font from the Family pop up menu, or enter a font name.
Note: The _sans, _serif, _typewriter, and device fonts can be used only with static horizontal text.
• Enter a value for the font size. Font size is set in points, regardless of the current ruler units.
• To apply bold or italic style, select the style from the Style menu.
If the selected font does not include a bold or italic style, the style does not appear in the menu. You can select the Faux Bold or Faux Italic styles from the Text menu (Text > Style > Faux Bold or Faux Italic). Faux Bold and Faux Italic styles are added to the Regular style by the operating system. The faux styles may not look as good as fonts that include a true bold or italic style.
• Select a font rendering method from the Anti-Aliasing pop up menu (directly below the Color control) to optimize text.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 5th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 25th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 26th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 14th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 17th Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 22nd Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma