asked on 4th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
There are several other ways to block a particular website. Try one of the tricks mentioned below.
• Close all opened internet explorer.
• Press and hold windows logo key and press letter ‘R’. it brings up run box.
• In run box type ‘intercpl.cpl’ without quotes and press ok.
• Go to security tab click on restricted sites click on sites button and mention the complete URL of the website you want.
• Click on add button. Change level to high and click on apply and ok.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 21st Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma