brand:Dell,category:PC Laptops,operating system:Windows XP
asked on 23rd Nov 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
To change your screen resolution, please follow these steps:
1. Open Display in Control Panel.
2. On the Settings tab, under Screen resolution, drag the slider, and then click Apply.
3. When prompted to apply the settings, click OK. Your screen will turn black for a moment.
4. Once your screen resolution changes, you have 15 seconds to confirm the change. Click Yes to confirm the change; click No or do nothing to revert to your previous setting.
5. You can also try to download the latest copy of the video drivers from http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/19/DriverDetails/DriverFileFormats?DriverId=0C8KR&FileId=2731101321 and install it.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 24th Oct 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 24th Dec 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 11th Oct 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 8th Nov 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma