brand:Toshiba,operating system:Windows 7
asked on 24th Oct 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Syncing Facebook and Twitter from Facebook:
1) Search for “Twitter” in Facebook and add the first “Twitter” application that shows up in the search results. (It’s made by Twitter itself.)
2) Allow Twitter to access your profile.
3) Log into your Twitter account (via the Twitter application inside Facebook). Now your Facebook messages will also show up in Twitter! But there’s one more step to send information from Twitter back to Facebook…
4) After you test out the Facebook to Twitter functionality by typing a message and clicking on “Update,” click on “Allow Twitter to Update Your Facebook Status”
5) Allow status updates from Twitter back to Facebook.
6) Check to see if it works, by logging into twitter.com from a different browser window and entering a status.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 2nd Nov 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 13th Jan 2012 | 1 Answer
asked on 20th Oct 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 23rd Oct 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma