brand:Dell,category:PC Laptops,operating system:Windows 7
asked on 13th Oct 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Dell provides a recovery partition that helps you reset the computer to factory settings in case the disk is misplaced. Follow these steps to use this partition:
1. Disconnect any external device connected to the laptop.
2. Restart the computer and tap the F8 key immediately.
3. At the ‘Advanced Boot Options’, highlight ‘Repair your computer’ and press enter.
4. Specify the language and click ‘Next’.
5. Choose the Administrator account and click OK.
6. Click ‘Dell Factory Image Restore’.
7. In the ‘Dell Factory Image Restore’ window, click ‘Next’.
8. Check the ‘Yes, reformat hard drive and restore system software to factory condition’ check box.
9. Click ‘Next’ and once the laptop is restored to factory settings, click ‘Finish’.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 22nd Apr 2012 | 1 Answer
asked on 29th Jan 2012 | 1 Answer
asked on 2nd Nov 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 24th Oct 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma