My internet explorer is acting all weird. Whenever I open it, it pops up a list of ‘addons’ that are ‘slowing’ it down. It was fine till last week.
Category : Browser
asked on 25th Jul, 2011 | 1 Answer |
Log in to answer
answered on 25th Jul 2011 |
It seems that your IE is infected with malware and the first thing will be to disable the Addons.
• Open Internet Explorer on your computer. Make sure no other programs are running.
• Click on the "Tools" button at the top of your Internet Explorer page.
• Click on "Manage Add Ons" from the drop-down menu that appears. A list detailing the add-ons connected to your Internet Explorer will load.
• Click on the add-on you wish to delete to highlight it. Click on "Remove" to delete it.
• Repeat Step 4 to delete any other unwanted add-ons.
• Click "OK" on the Internet Options menu when you are finished removing all your unwanted add-ons.
Now run a full updated antispyware scanner on your system
Here’s to Good Karma
Log in to reply