The answer to a similar query as posted by you is here at http://www.askiyogi.com/connecting-computers-networking/12175.html given below Please follow all the steps mentioned in this link. You can also go through the link http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows7/start-here-to-set-up-a-home-network-in-windows-7 for additional details and steps.
• Choose Start→Network and click the Network and Sharing Center link.
• Click Set Up a Connection or Network.
• Make sure Connect to the Internet is highlighted and click Next.
• Select the Broadband option.
• Enter your username and password information and a connection name, if you wish, and then click Connect.
• Click Finish when the wizard finishes scanning your connection.
• You'll have to wait for a couple of minutes while Windows Vista scans and tests out the connection. Click the Finish button when the Wizard is done working its magic.
Here's to Good Karma