asked on 1st Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Here are the steps:
• Launch the Safari Browser and navigate to the page you wish to make as the default.
• Click on the "Safari" menu on top and go to "Preferences."
• Under the "General" tab, simply click on the button "Set to Current Page."
• Close and that will save your setting.
• Close your Safari browser and launch it again for it to take effect.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 9th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 28th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 11th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma