asked on 13th Jun 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
I know exactly what you are talking about. I've reinstalled my system many times. As far as your twitter password goes, I'll give you simple steps to reset it. Once done, you can get internet explorer to save the password and remember it for you.
1. Click the "Forgot it?" link underneath the "Sign in" box on the twitter homepage.
2. You'll get to this page: https://twitter.com/account/resend_password
3. Enter your Twitter username or your email address.
4. You'll also see a set of random characters(called captcha to type in)
5. Check your email inbox for the email address attached to your account. Twitter will send you a message right away.
6. Click the reset link in that email, and choose a new password. You'll then be directed to your homepage.
7. Choose a strong password, ideally with letters, numbers, and symbols.
8. Once you type the password. and click "Sign in", if you see a popup that wants you to decide if you want internet explorer to remember the password, click "Yes" if you want it to continue to fill in automatically.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 2nd Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma