asked on 15th Jun 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Hello, You can easily transfer the bookmarks and other settings from the Firefox browser to the Chrome browser. Here are the steps:
1. Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Options (Preferences on a Mac).
3. Click the Personal Stuff tab and find the "Browsing data" section.
4. Click Import data from another browser.
5. In the Import Bookmarks and Settings dialog that appears, select the application that contains the settings you'd like to import.
6. Make sure that only the checkboxes for items you want to import are selected.
7. Click Import.
The bookmarks from the other browser will now appear as a subfolder within the "Other bookmarks" folder at the end of the bookmarks bar.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 27th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma