asked on 13th Jun 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
This is really strange problem, if you disable AVG then it’d be a security risk. Enabling it stops loading webpage correctly. We need to play smart to fix this issue. We need to reset internet explorer advanced settings and make it to default settings then we will enable AVG safe search. As you didn’t mention windows type I am assuming you have windows XP. Let’s try the following steps:
• Close all opened internet explorer windows.
• Click on start – run – Type “inetcpl.cpl” without quotes and press enter.
• Now click on advanced tab on internet options box.
• Click on reset button and reset again on opened message box.
• Wait for the dialog box to reset advanced settings to default.
• Once it is done open internet explorer and open any website to check.
• Click on tools and internet options.
• Go to programs and click on manage add-ons.
• Select AVG safe search and click on enable.
• Now try to open websites again
I hope this problem should be resolved after the mentioned steps.
Note: Resetting internet explorer involves deletion of saved passwords and history but you can save passwords again.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 25th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 9th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 21st Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma