asked on 30th Sep 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
To uninstall Internet Explorer 8, follow these steps:
1. Close all programs.
2. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
3. Click Programs and Feature.
4. In the tasks pane, click Turn Windows features on or off.
5. In the list of windows features, clear the check box next to Internet Explorer 8.
6. You receive a warning message in a pop-up window. Click Yes.Internet Explorer 8 will now be uninstalled. The system will restart after the installation.
To download and Install Internet Explorer 8 follow the steps listed below:
1. Visit the following Microsoft Web site: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=22166
2. Click the Download button on the page to start the download, or select a different language from the Change language list, and then click Go
3. Follow one of these steps: To start the installation immediately, click Run. To save the download to your computer for installation later, click Save and browse to the location where you want to save the file and then double-click the saved file when ready to install . Restart your computer when the installation is complete.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 27th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 10th Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma