asked on 30th Sep 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Here you can try to clear the browsing data and cookies:
• Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
• Select Options (Preferences on Mac and Linux; Settings on a Chromebook).
• Click the Under the Hood tab.
• Click Content settings in the "Privacy" section.
• Click the Cookies tab in the Content Settings dialog that appears. You can delete here.
Here’s To Good Karma
asked on 14th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 25th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 31st Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 24th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma