asked on 28th Sep 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
The email ID can be changed with following steps:
1. Open the account dropdown menu at the top right corner of Facebook and choose Account Settings.
2. Next to Email, click the Edit link.
3. Click Add another email, enter in the new email address, and then click Save Changes.
4. Facebook will ask you to confirm your password for security purposes.
5. You will then be sent an email which will ask you to confirm your new email address. Note: If you have more than one email address linked to your account, then we'll send notifications to the one you choose as primary on the Settings page.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 23rd Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 22nd Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 28th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma