asked on 27th Sep 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Please make sure your plugins are all up to date, including Java and Flash. Simply go into Tools > Add-ons > Plugins and click the update button. You will be lead to a page in the Mozilla site that will help you through the process. If this does not help, try reinstalling Java:
1. Go to Java.com and click on the Free Java Download button
2. On the Firefox download page click on the Agree and Start Free Download button
3. The File Download dialog box appears, click on the Save File button
4. Double click on the downloaded file in the Download Manager window or where you normally save download files. Note: Depending on your security settings, you may be presented with dialogs asking for permission to continue. Confirm you want to proceed with the installation.
5. The installation process starts. Click the Install button to accept the license terms and to continue with the installation.
Here’s To Good Karma
asked on 22nd Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 19th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 3rd Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma