asked on 26th Sep 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
There may be issues with the already installed extensions of the profile may be corrupt. First please run an updated Antispyware scan on your system. Now follow these steps to install the extension:
1. Visit the store at http://chrome.google.com/webstore. You can also reach it by clicking the box icon in the “Apps” section of the New Tab page.
2. Browse or search for the extension you’d like to install.
3. On the extension’s details page, click the Install button.
4. A dialog appears, letting you know about the types of data that the extension will be able to access. Click Install in the dialog to grant the extension access to the data described. The extension installs and loads automatically, so you can start using it right away.
5. If this does not help, open the extension manager and start disabling addons one by one and check everytime. Delete the Temp files and the cookies as well.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 8th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 3rd Oct 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma