asked on 26th Sep 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
You can update the latest version from the link http://www.apple.com/safari/download/ and install the browser normally. Alternatively, you can try this:
• Open up the Safari Web browser and go to Apple's main Web site (see Resources below).
• Click on the heading labeled Support.
• Click on the option 'Downloads' from the list of sub-headings.
• Type 'Safari' into the search box in the upper-right hand corner of the screen and press the 'Enter' button on your keyboard.
• Look through the search results for the latest Safari update and click on the link.
• Read through the list of system requirements to make sure you are running a compatible operating system.
• Download the latest Safari update by clicking on the blue download icon.
• Install the Safari update on your computer.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 22nd Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 13th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma