asked on 21st Sep 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Which browser are you using? Some browsers do allow selective cookie deletion. I use Chrome browser and here is how I do it:
• Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
• Select Options (Preferences on Mac and Linux; Settings on a Chromebook).
• Click the Under the Hood tab.
• Click Content settings in the "Privacy" section.
• Click the Cookies tab in the Content Settings dialog that appears: Delete cookies
Click All cookies and site data to open the Cookies and Other Data dialog. To delete a specific cookie, select the site that issued the cookie, then the cookie, and click Remove.
Here’s to Good Karma
Here's to Good Karma