asked on 21st Sep 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
To take care of such issues, Verify that Active Scripting, ActiveX, and Java are not being blocked by Internet Explorer. Active scripting, ActiveX, and Java are all involved in shaping the way information displays on a Web page. If these are blocked on your computer, it may disrupt the display of the Web page. Reset the Internet Explorer security settings to make sure these are not blocked. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Start Internet Explorer.
2. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
3. In the Internet Options dialog box, click the Security tab.
4. Click Default Level.
5. Click OK.
Also, follow the steps given in the link http://www.askiyogi.com/internet-internet-programs/5785.html as also given below:
Suggestion 1: Reset Internet Explorer settings
1. Please open Internet Explorer, click "Tools", and click "Internet Options".
2. Switch to the "Advanced" tab.
3. Refer to "Reset Internet Explorer Settings" section, and click "Reset".
4. Click "Close" when the resetting process is complete.
5. Close Internet Explorer and restart it.
Suggestion 2: Run IE without Add-ons
1. Click Start, All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).
2. Visit website in this IE.
Suggestion 3: Try to use the compatibility mode.
Suggestion 4: Click Tools>Options>Advance>disable third party browser extension.
Suggestion 5: Try a Clean Boot
1. Click Start, type MSCONFIG in the Search Bar and Press Enter to start the System Configuration Utility.
2. Click the Services tab, check the Hide All Microsoft Services box and click Disable All (if it is not gray).
3. Click the Startup tab, click Disable All and click OK.
4. Restart the computer and test the issue.
Please monitor the system in the Clean Boot environment. If the problem does not occur, it indicates that the problem is related to one application or service we have disabled. You may use the MSCONFIG tool again to re-enable the disabled item one by one to narrow down the problem.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 2nd Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma