asked on 20th Sep 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Here are the steps:
• Log onto your Twitter account and click on Settings in the Twitter menu
• From the settings page, click the Picture Tab
• On the Picture Setting page click the Choose File button
• When the File Open dialogue box appears
• Navigate to the folder where you saved your photograph and click it.
You should see your photograph’s filename in the File name box at the bottom.
• NOTE: You can only upload a photograph that meets the following criteria:
• Smaller than 700k
• If you’re happy to upload the photograph you selected then click the Open button.
• You should now see the filename you selected in the Picture Settings tab. Click the Save button
• If the picture you chose meets the criteria I mentioned above you should see a message “That’s a nice picture!” If you didn’t meet the criteria, go back to Step 3 and repeat the process, selecting a file that does meet the criteria
• Click the Home button to view your picture in your Twitter profile
• You should now see your picture in your Twitter profile, click your photograph
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 20th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 23rd Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 18th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 16th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma