asked on 13th Sep 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
You can export your Firefox bookmarks for use in other browsers. This guide shows you how to export your Firefox bookmarks and import them into Opera:
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Bookmarks menu and choose Organize Bookmarks. A window will open that allows you to manager your bookmarks. From this window click on Import and Backup and choose Export HTML
2. The Export Bookmark File window will appear. Choose a spot to save your exported bookmarks that you can remember. The desktop or your My Documents folder are usually good spots that are easy to remember.
3. Now that your bookmarks have been exported, we need to import them in to Opera. Go ahead and launch Opera.
4. Click on the File menu, then choose Import and Export. Finally select Import Netscape/Firefox bookmarks....Locate the bookmarks.html file you previously created and then click the Open button.
5. A box will come up informing you that your bookmarks have been imported. Click on the OK button.
Click on the Bookmarks drop down menu to ensure all of your bookmarks have been successfully imported.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 13th Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 9th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 30th Aug 2011 | 2 Answers
asked on 8th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 30th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma