asked on 11th Sep 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
This error may be due to some incompatible addon installed in your system. It needs to be identified and then either disabled or upgraded so that there is no error message. Please follow the steps here in the link http://www.askiyogi.com/internet-internet-programs/5785.html given below:
Suggestion 1: Reset Internet Explorer settings
1. Please open Internet Explorer, click "Tools", and click "Internet Options".
2. Switch to the "Advanced" tab.
3. Refer to "Reset Internet Explorer Settings" section, and click "Reset".
4. Click "Close" when the resetting process is complete.
5. Close Internet Explorer and restart it.
Suggestion 2: Run IE without Add-ons
1. Click Start, All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).
2. Visit website in this IE.
Suggestion 3: Try to use the compatibility mode.
Suggestion 4: Click Tools>Options>Advance>disable third party browser extension.
Suggestion 5: Try a Clean Boot
1. Click Start, type MSCONFIG in the Search Bar and Press Enter to start the System Configuration Utility.
2. Click the Services tab, check the Hide All Microsoft Services box and click Disable All (if it is not gray).
3. Click the Startup tab, click Disable All and click OK.
4. Restart the computer and test the issue.
Please monitor the system in the Clean Boot environment. If the problem does not occur, it indicates that the problem is related to one application or service we have disabled. You may use the MSCONFIG tool again to re-enable the disabled item one by one to narrow down the problem.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 30th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 22nd Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 21st Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 1st Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma