asked on 7th Sep 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Here are the steps:
1. Open Bookmarks manager from tools menu in Chrome browser.
2. Under bookmarks manager window, click Tools > Export bookmarks and save the bookmarks.html file to desktop.
3. Open Opera browser, navigate to Bookmarks > Manage bookmarks.
4. Under Bookmarks tab, open File menu and click on Import Netscape/Firefox Bookmarks.
5. Now open the bookmarks.html file (of Chrome) which you saved to desktop in Step2.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 20th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 3rd Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 5th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma