asked on 2nd Sep 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
It could be a problem with plug-ins or add-os. You can follow these steps:
a) Reset Internet Explorer.
Note: Resetting the Internet Explorer will delete all t he downloaded internet files, cookies, saved passwords and website history.
To do so:
• Close all windows.
• Open Internet Explorer
• Click on tools, click on internet options
• Click on the advanced tab
• Click on reset twice
• Re-open Internet Explorer and check if you are still getting the same error
b) If the issue is still not resolved, clear the temp folders. To do so:
• Click Start->Click Run->Type Temp and click on OK->Delete all files
• Click Start->Click Run->Type %Temp% and click on OK->Delete all files
• Click Start->Click Run->Type Prefetch and click on OK->Delete all files
c) Uninstall any toolbars that you have installed.
d) Disable the security software and try again
e) Uninstall the Internet Explorer and reinstall it again
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 22nd Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 11th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma