asked on 23rd Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
You can prevent it from appearing. To do this, follow these steps in Internet Explorer:
1. Click the Tools button , and then click Internet Options. Or, press ALT+T, and then press O.
2. In the Internet Options dialog box, click the Advanced tab.
3. Click to select the Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer) and Disable script debugging (Other) check boxes, and then click to clear the Display a notification about every script error check box. Click OK to close the Internet Options dialog box
4. You can also try steps given in the link http://www.askiyogi.com/windows/10327.html given below:
• Boot in Safe mode.
• Try to open the applications here.
• If you are able to open the applications in the safe mode then we will do Clean boot to analyze the issue.
• To do Clean boot
o Click on start >> click on run >> type msconfig and click on OK.
o On the System Configuration window, click on the startup tab, click on disable all.
o Again, click on the services tab, check the box that says “Hide All Microsoft Services” and then click on disable all.
o Apply the changes and restart the computer back to the normal mode to check if that has fixed the issue.
o If it has, then we will go to start >> click on run >> type msconfig and click on OK
o On the system configuration window, go to the services tab and click on enable all
o Restart and check if the system is working normally. If it is, then it is an issue with the startup items. If the system is not working fine, then it is an issue with one of the third party services
o So, we would have to follow the divide and conquer method to identify which startup item or service is causing the issue.
• Also run a spyware scan to ensure that the computer is not infected.
• Download and install Malwarebytes from http://www.malwarebytes.org and run scan from Safe mode.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 5th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 3rd Oct 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 8th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma