asked on 21st Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Here are the steps to create and edit Mobile notifications in Facebook:
• Go to the website Facebook.com (Facebook) using your Internet browser. Sign into your account with your email and password or sign up for a new account following the directions on Facebook's home page.
• Scroll down to the very bottom of the "News Feed" page and then click on the "mobile" option at the bottom right-hand corner of the page. Select your choice from the options available.
• Review the information about the options available to your device.
• Follow the instructions to set up the Facebook mobile option of your device
• Click on the "Edit Settings" option at the bottom of the page after you have selected the option of your choice. Change any basic settings or add a new number to your account using the options available.
• Click on "Click Here to Manage Your Mobile Notifications" to change which applications will send notifications to your phone. Click on "Click Here to Manage Your Mobile Subscriptions" to select which of your friends' updates will be sent to your phone
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 20th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 23rd Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 28th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma