asked on 18th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
In this case please follow the steps given below
• Try to update the ATI drivers on the computer.
• Uninstall it and reinstall it .
• Check if you are still getting the error on internet explorer then check the add-ons.
• Disable add-ons and check the result.
• Else try to reset Internet explorer
• Open Internet Explorer
• Click on Tools
• Click on Internet Options
• Under the Advanced Tab, click on reset
• Click on reset again when prompted.
• Check if you are getting the error again
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 30th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma