asked on 16th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
In this case try to recall what the last change was done on your computer after which this happened.
If you can make out what is creating the trouble then uninstall it from the computer.
Else try to follow these steps.
• Try to open the internet explorer without add-ons
o To do so click on start->click on run->type iexplore –extoff and hit ok.
o If it works fine then the add-ons are creating the trouble.
o Try to disable addons from the Iexploerer
• Boot in safe mode with Networking
• To do so restart the computer and keep tapping F8 on the keyboard.
• Once you get the Windows Advanced Options , select Safe Mode with Networking from the list and hit enter
• Once you are in Safe Mode with Networking , check the internet explorer
• If it works fine here then the security software on rthe computer is creating the trouble
• Check the security settings Try to reset internet explorer.
o Open Internet Explorer
o Click on Tools
o Click on Internet Options
OR Click on start->Click on Run->type inetcpl.cpl and click on OK
o Click on the Advanced Tab
o Click on Reset at the bottom right
o When prompted for confirmation, click reset again
o Close the Browser
o Re-open it again
• Restart the computer in Normal Mode and check the resolution.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 12th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma