asked on 16th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
This message means a webpage tried to download a file that you might not have requested. If you want to download the file, click the Information bar and then click Download File. Because files can contain software that can affect the performance of your computer or access your information, you should be certain that you know what the file contains and that you trust its publisher before you download it.
To stop the information bar from blocking file and software downloads
1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button and then clicking Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
3. Click the Security tab, and then click Custom level.
4. Do one or both of the following:
o To turn off the Information bar for ActiveX controls, scroll to the ActiveX controls and plug-ins section of the list, and then, under Automatic prompting for ActiveX controls, click Enable.
o To turn off the Information bar for file downloads, scroll to the Downloads section of the list, and then, under Automatic prompting for file downloads, click Enable.
5. Click OK, click Yes to confirm that you want to make the change, and then click OK again.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 25th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 26th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 15th Aug 2011 | 2 Answers
asked on 16th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 9th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma