asked on 15th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Here are the steps if you need to know how to use your systems webcam:
• Start the Yahoo home page, turn on Yahoo Messenger using the 'Messenger' link and log in using your account name and password.
• Click the 'Messenger' followed by the 'Start My Webcam' option. This will load your webcam, and is among the ways you can get your webcam to begin broadcasting. Make sure the webcam in your Acer system is installed properly and is not being used by any other software.
• Click on the camera icon that appears in a chat window while you are talking to a friend.
• Click on a contact from your Contact List, then click 'Invite to View My Webcam.' This opens a new IM window with your webcam active.
• Click the 'View Webcam' link while talking to others in IM. This will allow you to see their webcams.
• Use the 'Super Webcam' mode when you want to send and receive high-quality images and feeds. Broadband makes it possible to see one another in very high resolution, although even with high-end broadband your computer may slow down a bit because of the amount of memory and processing power this requires.
• Click 'Webcam' followed by the 'Who's Watching Me' button to see which of your friends is receiving your webcam's feed
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 23rd Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 14th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 30th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma