asked on 13th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
If only the listed site do not work, there may be issues with the security settings of the browser. You have not mentioned the browser you are using but I will guide you according to Internet Explorer.
-Enable Compatibility View to view a secure Web site in Internet Explorer 8
-Verify that the date and time settings on your computer are correct
-Clear the SSL state
Clear the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) state. To do this, follow these steps:
1. In Internet Explorer, click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
2. Click the Content tab, and then click Clear SSL state.
-Re-register the Internet Explorer .dll files. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type cmd, and then click OK.
3. At the command prompt, type the following lines, and then press ENTER after each line:
4. Click OK when you receive the message that DllRegisterServer in FileName succeeded.
5. Type exit.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 12th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 17th Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 25th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma