asked on 12th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Please follow these steps:
1. Logon to your tumblr blog dashboard.
2. Click the link with the name of your tumblog right next to the dashboard link in the top menu.
3. This will display a Settings button in the right sidebar.Click this Settings button.
4. Here, you will see the Portrait Photo section with a box and a browse button next to it. Click the browse button and select your favorite profile portrait from your hard drive. Ideally this photo should be square, so that cropping is minimized or completely eliminated.
5. Once you have selected the portrait photo, scroll all the way to the bottom of this Settings page and click the Save Preferences button.
6. Its done, just relogon and check.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 20th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 11th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma