asked on 10th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
To use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature from Control Panel, follow these steps:
1. Exit all programs, including Internet Explorer (if it is running).
2. If you use Windows XP, click Start, and then click Run. Type the following command in the Open box, and then press ENTER: inetcpl.cpl The Internet Options dialog box appears.
3. Click the Advanced tab.
4. Under Reset Internet Explorer settings, click Reset. Then click Reset again.
5. When Internet Explorer finishes resetting the settings, click Close in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box.
6. Start Internet Explorer again.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 22nd Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 17th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 20th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 15th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 21st Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma