asked on 6th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Somehow your homepage has been removed , so it’s coming as blank page.
To set att.net as the homepage we need to follow these steps.
• Click on start, click on Run (for XP ) or Searchbox (For windows Vista and 7 ).
• Type inetcpl.cpl and open internet properties
• On the general tab, under homepage section type http://www.att.net .
• Click on apply and ok to close the internet properties.
• Open Internet explorer, you will get att.net as the homepage.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 11th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 15th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma