asked on 27th Sep 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
To copy pictures from your camera to your Windows XP based computer:
1. Connect your digital camera to your computer by using one of the following:
o Use a USB cable. Most digital cameras come with a cable that connects the camera to a USB port on your computer.
o Use a memory card. Most computers now have built-in memory card readers. You can also buy a memory card reader that plugs into a USB port on your computer.
2. After you connect your camera, Windows XP will detect the connection and ask you what you want to do with your pictures. Do one of the following:
o If you used a USB cable, click Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard, and then click OK.
o If you used a memory card, click Copy pictures to a folder on my computer using Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard, and then click OK.
3. In the Scanner and Camera Wizard, click Next. All of the pictures on your camera, or in your camera's memory card, are now displayed on the Choose Pictures to Copy page. By default, all of the pictures are selected for downloading. If there are pictures you do not want to download, clear the check box next to those pictures.
4. Review the pictures, and then click Next. If you want to rotate pictures that you took while holding your camera vertically, click the picture, and then click either the Rotate clockwise or Rotate counterclockwise button in the lower-left corner of the page.
5. On the Picture Name and Destination page, type a name for the group of pictures, click Browse, and then select a folder in which to save your pictures. You can create a new folder for each group of pictures you download.
6. To erase the images from your camera to make space for new ones, select the Delete pictures from my device after copying them check box, and then click Next. The Scanner and Camera Wizard will copy the pictures from your camera to the folder you specified, and then remove the pictures from your camera.
7. On the Other Options page, you can choose to publish your pictures to a website or order prints. If you are finished working with your pictures, click Nothing, and then click Next.
8. In the Scanner and Camera Wizard, click Finish. A window will appear showing the pictures you downloaded from your camera. Your camera is now clean and ready to store new pictures.
9. Disconnect your camera from your computer if you used a USB cable, or return the memory card to your camera.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 27th Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 14th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 1st Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 11th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 26th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma