asked on 14th Sep 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
It would have been helpful if we know the Brand of the Memory stick .
However we can try these steps.
• Go to Windows explorer, right click ->Properties->Uncheck the Read-only box.
• There may be a Lock switch on the left side of the SD card. Make sure that that Lock switch is up.
• If the card is not locked then slide the switch up and down for 3 times.
• Keep it in locked position for at least 30 seconds
• Slide the switch up and unlock it.
• Now try to use it.
Please get back to us with the Brand name of the Memory stick if it does not work.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 15th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma