asked on 25th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
This board has two DIMM sockets and supports the following memory features:
• 1.8V (only) DDR2 SDRAM DIMMs with gold-plated contacts
• Unbuffered, single-sided, or double-sided DIMMs with the following restriction: double-sided DIMMs with x16 organization are not supported
• 2 GB maximum total system memory
• Minimum total system memory: 128 MB
• Non-ECC DIMMs
• Serial Presence Detect
• DDR2 667, DDR2 533 or DDR2 400 MHz SDRAM DIMMs
You have not mentioned the speed of the RAM that you are using, in terms of capacity, you have the maximum RAM so cannot upgrade but in terms of speed, you can check http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/d945gcnl/sb/CS-026728.htm and above specifications and decide.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 15th Sep 2011 | 2 Answers
asked on 13th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma