asked on 24th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Did you try to import the pictures manually by clicking on “Open Folder to View Files”?
Please try these steps and check if that helps:
a) Disable the security software and then try again.
b) Backup all the data that you have on the SD Card to your computer. Once done, format the SD Card. Try to re-insert the SD Card with the data and check if it works fine.
c) Try a different SD Card or a Flash Drive and check if the same issue persists.
d) Scan the SD Card to make sure that it is free from viruses.
e) Try to import the pictures in safe mode.
• Turn the system on.
• On the OEM logo, keep tapping the F8 key.
• When you get to the Windows Advanced Options Menu, chose Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys on the keyboard.
• Press enter if you are prompted to select the Operating System.
• Login using your user name and password
• Check if you are facing the same issue
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 7th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 19th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 6th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma