asked on 12th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
We need to know is it only the track pad or the whole computer itself is slow?
• If only the track pad is slow then try to check the device manager and reinstall the drivers.
If the complete computer is slow then we need to tune up the PC.
To do so
• Start >> Run >> type Temp and click on OK. Delete all the files
• Start >> Run >> %temp% and click on OK. Delete all the files
• Start >> Run >> Prefetch and click on OK. Delete all the files
• Do disk cleanup
• Check the space on the harddrive
• Increase the virtual Memory.
• Do Disk defrag
• Uninstall the unwanted programs and software.
• Run a spyware check on the computer.
Please repost if you have doubts about it.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 15th Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma