asked on 22nd Jun 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
We can try some troubleshooting steps and will try to resolve it.
• If you have any email protection on , then turn it off and check.
• Try to open Outlook in Safe Mode
1. Click on start->Run->and type Outlook /safe
2. See if you are able to see the mails or not.
3. If you are able to read the mails then the Outlook plug-ins .
4. You need to uninstall those.
• Reset the Preview Pane
• Create a new User Profile and check
• Run Scanpst
1. Click on start->search->scanpst.exe
2. Double-click the Scanpst.exe file to open the program.
3. Select the location of the PST folder and run the scan
4. Once the scan is complete
5. Start Microsoft Outlook and check the resolution.
Here’s to Good Karma.
asked on 3rd Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 31st Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma