asked on 2nd Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
1. Close Outlook.
2. Click Start.
3. In Windows 7 or Windows Vista, click All Programs, click Accessories, and then click Run. In Windows XP, click Run.
4. Type appwiz.cpl in the Open box, and then click OK.
5. Select Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector, and then click Uninstall.
6. Download and install the Outlook Hotmail Connector appropriate for your version of Outlook:
o For the 32-bit version of Outlook 2003, 2007, and 2010: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=d9662d20-ad27-45a6-9184-f906dd63ddaa
o For the 64-bit version of Outlook 2003, 2007, and 2010: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=bd0bcb57-d408-4d4a-8f1e-d737d8c27098
7. After you download and install the Outlook Hotmail Connector, go back to Programs and Features (in Windows 7 or Windows Vista) or Add or Remove Programs (in Windows XP) in the Control Panel. Locate Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector and check the version number. It should display 14.0.5139.5001 under the version column.
You should now be able to sync with your Hotmail mailbox by using the Outlook Hotmail Connector.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 13th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 28th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma