asked on 27th Jul 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
I hope you are trying to set the default fonts at:
1. Click “Tools” -> “Options”
2. Select the “Mail Format” tab
3. Click “Stationery and Fonts…”
4. On the Signatures and Stationery dialog box that appears, ensure that you are on the “Personal Stationery” tab
5. Click “Font…” Save the desired font here.
If this odes not work, try to start Outlook in safe mode and see if this behavior changes. Is the happening in new mails or reply emails? If it is reply, normally it can take the font its received in so change the settings here as well as per above step.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 26th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 28th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma