asked on 26th Jul 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
In Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, you can create and store different signatures for different circumstances. It's easy to create a signature that includes the information you want — whether it's a plain signature with just your name or an elaborate one with a photo, hyperlink, contact details, and several lines of text formatted for clarity and emphasis. Set a signature to appear by default, or add one with a quick right-click. Creating, managing, and using e-mail signatures is easy.
1. In a new message, on the Message tab, in the Include group, click Signature, and then click Signatures.
Note To add your signature when replying to or forwarding a message, the signature options on the Message tab become available after you click Reply, Reply to All, or Forward.
2. On the E-mail Signature tab, in the Select signature to edit list, click the signature that you want to modify.
3. In the Edit signature box, make your changes to the signature.
4. To format the text, select the text, and then use the style and formatting buttons to select the options that you want.
Note These options are not available if you use plain text as your message format.
5. After making your changes, click OK.
Note If you want your changes to appear in the signature in a message that you currently have open, you need to update the existing signature. On the Message tab, in the Include group, click Signatures, and then click the signature.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 17th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 27th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 15th Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma