asked on 25th Jul 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
What is the error that you are getting when you are trying to sync the contacts? Also, what Operating System are you using?
Try these steps to sync the contacts. But before that, take a backup of the Outlook PST
• Double-click Intellisync.
• Click Configure PIM
• Tick off which aspects you want to Sync.
• Configure sync by hitting Choose
• Select BlackBerry Wireless Sync as the wireless calendar translator.
• In the Intellisync window, click Synchronize Now.
If you get any error when following this, please post it
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 2nd Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 1st Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 14th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma