asked on 13th Jul 2011 | 2 Answers | Answer It!
You have not mentioned the OS that you are using but that’s fine, please follow the steps below to create one profile and then repeat the steps to create multiple profiles.:
To create a new email profile in Outlook 2007, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. Copy and paste, or type the following command in the Open box, and then press ENTER:
Note If you are using a 64-bit version of Windows, double-click View 32-bit Control Panel in Control Panel to display the Mail icon.
3. Open the Mail Setup dialog box:
For Windows 7:
o If Control Panel is in either Large icons or Small icons view, click Mail. The Mail Setup dialog box appears.
o If Control Panel is in Category view, under View by, click to select either Large icons or Small icons, and then click Mail. The Mail Setup dialog box appears.
For Windows Vista or Windows XP:
o If Control Panel is in Classic View, double-click Mail. The Mail Setup dialog box appears.
o If Control Panel is in Category View, under Control Panel, click Switch to Classic View for Windows XP, or click Classic View for Windows Vista, and then double-click Mail. The Mail Setup dialog box appears.
4. In the Mail Setup dialog box, click Show Profiles.
5. On the General tab, under When starting Microsoft Office Outlook, use this profile, click Prompt for a profile to be used, and then click Add.
6. In the Profile Name box, type the name that you want to use for the new email profile, and then click OK.
7. In the E-mail Accounts dialog box, click Add a new e-mail account, and then click Next.
8. Click the appropriate server type for your new email account, and then click Next.
9. Type your account information in the required boxes, and then click Next.
10. Click Finish, and then click OK.
Note: If you would like to select who to log on as each time you start Outlook, follow these steps:
1. Click the Start menu, click Settings then Control Panel.
2. Double-Click the Mail icon.
3. Select Show Profiles.
4. Click Prompt for a profile to be used.
5. Click OK.
Here’s to Good Karma
great tips... thanks... i am going to set my accounts with outlook 2007 now..
asked on 10th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma