asked on 12th Jul 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
You can easily setup Internet calendar. Outlook can subscribe to Internet-based calendars, such as the Google calendar. This allows Outlook 2007 users to work on internal calendars while retaining a calendar that others can view and share on the Internet. Here are the steps:
1. Start Outlook 2007. Make sure you have configured an active account.
2. Identify a compatible Internet calendar. Check with your calendar provider to determine if they support the webcal protocol and can provide iCal files ending in ".ics." If not, select a provider that supports the protocol. Make sure any public sharing settings you need for remote calendar access are configured.
3. In the Internet calendar configuration, locate the iCal Web address, which includes a file ending in ".ics." Copy this URL to the clipboard.
4. Insert the iCal link into Outlook 2007. In Outlook 2007, select "File," and then "Data File Management." Select the "Internet Calendars" tab. Click "New," and then paste the iCal URL into the field. Hit "Add."
5. Configure the subscription. The name of the calendar file displays next to "Folder Name." Change it if necessary. Add a description to make the calendar easy to identify if you install additional calendars. Check whether you want attachments to download from the Internet calendar under "Attachments." Finally, select whether you want the subscription according to the publisher's recommendations. Checking this option ensures that you will not exceed the publisher's limitations and risk having your calendar account suspended. Click "OK" when finished.
6. Utilize your Internet Calendar. Click "Close" to return to Outlook 2007. After the Internet calendar is updated, it will display under "Other Calendars" in the Calendars section of Outlook 2007. Select it to manage your activities as you want them displayed on the Internet. You can use your Internet Calendar as you would internal Outlook 2007 calendars, such as displaying them side-by-side for easy copying of items from one to another.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 26th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 27th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 1st Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 13th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 13th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 10th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma