asked on 20th Sep 2011 | 2 Answers | Answer It!
Here are the steps to import messages from the backup folder:
1. On the File menu, point to Import, and then click Messages.
2. In the Select an e-mail program to import from box, click Microsoft Outlook Express 5 or Microsoft Outlook Express 6, and then click Next.
3. Click Import mail from an OE5 store directory or Import mail from an OE6 store directory, and then click OK.
4. Click Browse, and then click the Mail Backup folder.
5. Click OK, and then click Next.
6. Click All folders, click Next, and then click Finish.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 12th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 15th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 17th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 31st Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 18th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 1st Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma