asked on 29th Aug 2011 | 2 Answers | Answer It!
This normally happens because the Address Book file that is used by Outlook Express is marked with the read-only attribute. To resolve this issue, locate the Address Book file in the CD, and then remove the read-only attribute from its properties:
1. Click Start, point to Find, and then click Files or Folders.
2. In the Named box, type *.wab.
3. Set the Look In box to include your local hard disks, and then click Find Now.
NOTE: If you find more than one .wab file, make the changes in the following steps for all files.
4. Click the .wab file, and then click Properties on the File menu.
5. In the Properties dialog box, click to clear the Read-only check box.
6. Click Apply, and then click OK.
Here’s to Good Karma
Here's to Good Karma