asked on 28th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Here are the steps:
1. Go to Start then Control Panel.
2. In The Control Panel click on Network and Internet.
3. Click on Internet Options.
4. In Internet Properties, click on the Programs tab.
5. Click on the set programs tab in the Internet programs section.
6. In the Set your default programs, click on Eudora to highlight it, and then click on Set this program as default.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 15th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 13th Aug 2011 | 2 Answers
Here's to Good Karma