asked on 19th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Here are the steps to manually empty the Deleted Items folder:
1. On the Go menu, click Folder List.
2. In the Folder List, right-click the Deleted Items folder, and then on the shortcut menu, click Empty "Deleted Items" Folder.
For future, you can change the settings. To automatically empty the Deleted Items folder:
1. On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Other tab.
2. Select the Empty the Deleted Items folder upon exiting check box.
3. If you do not want to be notified before the Deleted Items folder is emptied automatically, do the following:
1. Click Advanced Options.
2. Clear the Warn before permanently deleting items check box.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 27th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 29th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 1st Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma